Here’s my email for breaking job news.Click Here
Get Ready for a Whole New Experience!
CareerQuest recruiting expos combine reality with online. Action starts before the expo and continues afterward in a new “safe place” for mutual employer – job seeker discovery that moves beyond the resume!
It starts by creating a Likeness Profile, powered by Knoxx. In Knoxx, expo attendees can upload their personal branding video, contact potential employers, view available job postings and more. Our new online experience provides better insights for all, and year-round exposure to employers.
What to Expect
- 1. At the expo employers will be viewing your Likeness Profile, which we ask that you complete before the event. Your Likeness Profile is all about personal branding. It allows potential employers to learn more about you ― looking beyond your resume.
- 2. Before and after the expo, you can view employer Likeness Profiles and see what jobs they have available. You can also contact them directly to set up appointments at the expo.
- 3. Your Likeness Profile will remain active and searchable by potential employers long after the expo.
If you’re looking for a job in greater Wichita or Kansas City area, then make CareerQuest your top, local career resource.
Job Seekers! Register To Create Your Likeness Profile.
Overland Park – April 29, 2015
Sheraton Overland Park Hotel
Wichita – April 7, 2015
DoubleTree Hilton Hotel
About Your Likeness Profile – Powered by Knoxx
***Even if you are unable to attend, it’s important that you still create a Likeness Profile. Employers will have access to your profile before, during and long after the event — making you visible wherever, whenever.
- • Answer a few simple questions
- • Create your personal branding video
- • View employer profiles and jobs